RFT starts at Vignan University on 3rd July 2010.
- ENV (Enabling Environments, Test projects)
- REC (Insert Recording, Script support functions)
- VP (Verification points)
- PLY (Play back)
- LOG (Types of logs, Logging points)
- EXT (Extending Scripts, Modifying scripts)
- OBJ (Test object maps, Pattern based recognition)
- DAT (Data driver testing)
IBM Rational Functional Tester is a tool for automated testing of software applications from the Rational Software division of IBM. It allows users to create tests that mimic the actions and assessments of a human tester. It is primarily used by Software Quality Assurance teams to perform automated regression testing.
|Students Trained.. 59|| ||Students Certified.. 59|
|Faculty Trained.. 7|| ||Faculty Certified.. 7|
| ||% Certified--100%|